New Caledonia Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely brilliant - a fun boat ride to an island that had very few guests (less than 50 on the day we were there). We saw turtles before we even left the boat!!! The experience of swimming with wild turtles was incredible and they were within metres of the shore line so a very easy swim. Would definitely do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient service. About an hours trip from La Tontouta airport to Noumea. Can understand the costs associated with the transfer. Bit of a language barrier if you only speak English and no French. Not a real problem though."
* A traveler said: "This excursion is well worth the money. Our catamaran captain was awesome and made it so easy. We stopped at the supermarket and got drinks and snacks and had a great day out on the catamaran. It had two stops. One at the reef to snorkel and one at the island. You wont regret booking this tour. The directions how to get to the booth for pick up is super easy. Great communication."
* A traveler said: "This tour is the perfect introduction to Noumea! We took this tour on our first morning in town, and were picked up from our hotel. The tour took us past many important sights of Noumea, as well as stopping at several lookout points to give us an overview of the town. Our wonderful guide Daniel was very knowledgeable! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff and train, however in terminal they offered a hop on, hop off bus service for 5 Aus dollars which would have sufficed"
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing day, don't forget to take your money to pay for sun beds. very well organized from start to finish."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to book, quick reply. They were waiting for us next to the dock, provided iPad with all sites pre set, gave us key info in relation to car and best routes to take, car worked well with only issue taking off on a very steep slope with car up my clacker. Needed to use hand break for hillstart. Loads of fun driving on wrong side of road. Plenty of power and lasted the 4 hours easily. Do your self a favour, book early, as I think these will get very popular very quickly. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip to Bourail with Gaetan. We would highly recommend this day trip from Noumea to any one who wants to see other parts of New Caledonia. Thank you very much for an awesome experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Grande Terre
- Things to do in Noumea
- Things to do in Vanuatu
- Things to do in Fiji
- Things to do in Port Vila
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Victoria