Read MoreShow Less
One of the advantages of a trip to Sonoma County wine country is that visitors can easily escape to the Pacific Coast. Charming and quiet Jenner, California is a great spot to set your sights on the water.
Jenner is where the Russian River empties into the Pacific Ocean. It’s a place that doesn’t know much about the day to day hustle and bustle that exists in busier spots not so far away. There’s a handful of inns and restaurants, but the attention in Jenner is really on what happens at the river’s mouth.
Many folks enjoy doing nothing more than taking in the view. If you want to be a little more active, rent a kayak and paddle around the estuary. The mouth of the river is a home and birthing spot for seals, and during pupping season you could have seals swimming next to your kayak.
Jenner is about a 90-minute drive from San Francisco, located on Highway 1 north of Bodega Bay. Beach access is at Goat Rock Road, south of town. If your car is getting low on gas, be sure to fill up at the station in Jenner. Depending on where you are headed, it might be the last gas station you see for a while.
Address: Jenner, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Jenner
No results found!
Things to do near Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Oakland
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon