Top Nadi Bus Tours
53 results | All Nadi Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed very much. Full day program. We will try to visit again to see the beautiful of nature. Really wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! This tour is amazing. The long boats up the river are so much fun and the waterfall swimming hole is a beautiful place that is hard to put into words. Our guide (Molikai-not sure if spelled right)was the best. He did a terrific job. Definitely a must do tour when in Lautoka. Book through Viator and save half of cruise ship price."
* A traveler said: "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening."
* A traveler said: "Excellant experience! Would do it again and again! We loved every aspect of the trio, the food, live singing and warm Fijian hospitality! Deffinately recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Based on my experience a well executed package which I'd recommend to anyone ! The only caveat for future travellers I have will be the weather. I cannot imagine having the same experience if it wasn't sunny."
* A traveler said: "I have booked a half day ticket as I have a 10 hours layover in Fiji. The island and its surrounding look amazing with the clear waters and sunny weather. Try the canoeing and snorkeling that is included in the day pass. Good place to spend a full day at."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful. Would book with them again. No problem for them to stop at the supermarket and had a childcare seat fitted for my 3 year old which was brilliant. Billy was really helpful and despite our plane coming in late there was no problem with him waiting for us. Super guy !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time with Billy !! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would highly recommended this tour while in Fiji !!!"
* A traveler said: "We had to wait for a couple who were on a later flight there plane was delayed by 2 hours the driver was very patient and waited for our friends to arrive come and found me in the airport to see if everything was alright Thank you so much Billy Will be recommending them to anyone who travelling to Fiji"
* A traveler said: "What made the cruise for me was the lovely men running it. They were funny and sang many songs. We enjoyed a sing along and many laughs. The food was good and the baby sharks were so cute!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, would highly recommend.|Driver was very good, the visit to the school was lovely and enjoyed the songs the children performed for us. Kula Park was nice, and the Village visit was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "The day cruise was great! They picked me up from my resort at 9:00am. We made a few stops at other resorts but they’re all next to each other so we still made it to the port by 9:15. They greet you with snacks and drinks on the boat! They also sing and entertain you with different demonstrations on the boat ride there. The island is small but it has amazing views and so many options for activities. The food was only ok but luckily I packed my hot sauce. You will definitely get full because it’s a buffet. The island has plenty of fish and baby sharks around so snorkeling was amazing. I did my dinner cruise and day cruise on two separate days. They give you the option to do them on the same day or different days. I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes. The dinner cruise was fun! They greet you with champagne and the food is really good!"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour with Rocky from Fiji Golf Tours, we found him very considerate and helpful, he even adapted the tour to best suit our needs."
* A traveler said: "These people are amazing! What they are doing for all the animals that come in for help, they find in need, or go out to the different villages to provide medical attention or any needs in general is absolutely heartwarming. The facility & all the people there are helping so many animals! More people need to visit them & help them with their cause to help all the fur-babies in need. Thanks so much for making my trip to Fiji one of the most memorable I ones. <3 Katie"
* A traveler said: "A great day I would recommend this tour. The Garden was Beautiful, the temple was good and the mud pools were very fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services