Top Mount Cook In the Air
11 results | All Mount Cook Tours
* A traveler said: "Great flight, if a little scary chasing the goats! Very trustworthy pilot. Lots of fun! would definitely recommend to others."
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal! Flying in a helicopter was on my bucket list, and I wasn’t disappointed. It was an amazing ride, outstanding scenery and a pleasant pilot. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We were scheduled for the 55 minute Grand Circle Helicopter tour and received the 25 minute ridge landing due to the winds! As suggested we called the morning of our tour and thankful we did. We arrived early due to their suggestion and we at least able to go out! It was a FANTASTIC experience!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the helicopter ride.Beautiful view. Our pilot Richard is excellent. He explained the area and history. The staff are very friendly and helpful. This is a highlight of our NZ trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience and the BEST way to see Mt Cook and the glaciers. Our pilot Simon was skilled and knowledgeable. I had never been in a helicopter and felt relaxed and able to enjoy all I was seeing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour company and tour guide were very nice. The tour programme allows sufficient time to complete roundtrip hiking in the Hooker Valley even though the weather on the day was mostly showery so that we could not see the whole Mt. Cook but we had great time hiking with pictures in a showery weather."
* A traveler said: "Well worth doing this trip - ski plane was exciting, particularly the landing and taking off from the glacier. Maurice, our pilot, was great, gave you confidence and was informative. I would thoroughly recommend this trip, good value and gives you a whole new perspective of this area."
* A traveler said: "Amazing sights, friendly crew, but be warned minimum numbers required to fly, so you may end up sitting around waiting for late tourists!"