Top Moscow Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
477 results | All Moscow Tours
* A traveler said: "efficient and punctual ... expect from one Bus to another (line 1 - line 2) maximum 5 minutes, the stops are very close to the places to visit"
* A traveler said: "The most amazing thing in this tour is the guide herself “ Tatiana “, She will be very flexible about the places you would like to visit, She will not push you to select any specific places, by another meaning she is “ Aladdin’s lamp” just wish a place to visit and she will bring it into reality. Most importantly, she is too friendly and provides you by any needed information in details."
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb! Our Guide was Daria Liluashvili. She was extremely caring & helpful. She answered our many questions & told us interesting anecdotes. We had a gorgeous Georgian Lunch together too! It was splendid to see the spectacular city with its many treasures & everything was well explained! We tasted some Russian Chocolates too! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Valentina, was knowledgable, funny, intelligent and accommodating. The Diamond fund was closed but we enjoyed our tour of the Armory, Red Square and the Kremlin. I couldn't have asked for a nicer experience. Thank you Valentina!"
* A traveler said: "Katya was extremely knowledgeable and tailored our trip to the places we wanted to see. We experienced a wide variety of Moscow sites including the metro, red square, kremlin and gym high end shopping mall."
* A traveler said: "It was superb! Katya our guide was excellent She has so much knowledge & information We are tourist and we never had such an excellent tour guide before. she was amazing her services were above and beyond ! Thank you VIATOR for having such nice guides in your company"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tanya, is great. She was on time, she even waited for us, Gave us a complete tour of metro, kremlin, red square. We even hung out the next day. Best guide ever."
* A traveler said: "Daria was a very good guide,she give me a very good first impression of moscow,we were only with two so that was also the max"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour with Kate as my guide. She contacted me beforehand to check for special requests on what to visit. The explanations for the various buildings and places were quite detailed and interesting. I also got some tips for my next days in Moscow. Had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "This is the best store ever. All I can say is that Andrew is a very knowledgeable, kind, and chill tour guide. He takes his time to explain everything to you in full detail and showing that you were fully aware of what’s going on around you. I have never had such a great experience with a tour, and our driver Sergei was also nice!"
* A traveler said: "The worst part of the entire thing was trying to find the location inside the GUM center that we had to pick our pass up from and also I suppose the grid lock we sat in while on the bus tour. Otherwise everything was great and would highly recommend anyone using this product."
* A traveler said: "Tatyana was very nice and friendly we loved having her as out guide. She showed us all the stations and taught us about them all and talked about all the interesting facts on each station."
* A traveler said: "Nick was the BEST guide we have ever had...he was extremely helpful and lots of fun to hang out with. He really took great care of us and went out of his way for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Daria is the best guide I have ever had!Its as if I had my own personal friend and guardian angel at the same time.she is personable and never boring.i highly recommend her"
* A traveler said: "Fast, on time, helpful and friendly. Was prepared for our needs with a small child. Would use again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and knowledgeable guide made us fell really special during our private tour. Please can you include a confirmation though on the voucher of pickup location and time"
* A traveler said: "This tour was very interesting. Nadiya, our guide was excellent, and had fantastic knowledge which she shared with us. A very enjoyable 3-4 hours."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time, at the international gate, with name plate easily identifying our name. Very polite & communicated easily. Recommended...note, peak hours traffic is horrendous..."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)
- Izmailovo Kremlin
- Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)
- Gulag History Museum
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art
- Russian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)
- Central Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)
- Assumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)
- A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)
- Leo Tolstoy State Museum (Muzey L.N. Tolstogo)
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya)
- Sky Town
- State Darwin Museum
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theatre
- GUM Department Store
- Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)
- Gagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training Center
- Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast