Top Moscow Tickets & Passes
49 results | All Moscow Tours
* A traveler said: "The worst part of the entire thing was trying to find the location inside the GUM center that we had to pick our pass up from and also I suppose the grid lock we sat in while on the bus tour. Otherwise everything was great and would highly recommend anyone using this product."
* A traveler said: "Nick was the BEST guide we have ever had...he was extremely helpful and lots of fun to hang out with. He really took great care of us and went out of his way for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Tanya, is great. She was on time, she even waited for us, Gave us a complete tour of metro, kremlin, red square. We even hung out the next day. Best guide ever."
* A traveler said: "This is the best store ever. All I can say is that Andrew is a very knowledgeable, kind, and chill tour guide. He takes his time to explain everything to you in full detail and showing that you were fully aware of what’s going on around you. I have never had such a great experience with a tour, and our driver Sergei was also nice!"
* A traveler said: "Katya was extremely knowledgeable and tailored our trip to the places we wanted to see. We experienced a wide variety of Moscow sites including the metro, red square, kremlin and gym high end shopping mall."
* A traveler said: "Daria was a very good guide,she give me a very good first impression of moscow,we were only with two so that was also the max"
* A traveler said: "It was superb! Katya our guide was excellent She has so much knowledge & information We are tourist and we never had such an excellent tour guide before. she was amazing her services were above and beyond ! Thank you VIATOR for having such nice guides in your company"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time, at the international gate, with name plate easily identifying our name. Very polite & communicated easily. Recommended...note, peak hours traffic is horrendous..."
* A traveler said: "KREMLIN visit is amazing. A walk past history with Czar cannon(massive), bell, patriarch's palace, churches is worth and memorable under the watchful eyes of Patriotic Russian soldiers."
* A traveler said: "Poor advice given. Better knowledge would be an advantage. Was told that we would also get entrance into Kremlin."
* A traveler said: "Natalya was quite possibly the best tour guide I’ve EVER had! She was fun, knowledgeable and great fun! Her insights and comparisons relating to Moscow and Russia as a whole was fascinating and enjoyable to say the very least! The Soviet era transportation was great fun too! This was coupled with soviet made beer - which FYI was quite lovely!"
* A traveler said: "fabulous - our guide was the best possible - the performances and costumes were outstanding - my favorite memory of our Moscow visit!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kubinka Tank Museum
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Trampoline Park NEBO
- Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)
- Ostankino TV Tower
- A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)
- Assumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)
- Pushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)
- Hermitage Garden
- Cathedral Square
- Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)
- GUM Department Store
- Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)
- Russian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)
- Izmailovo Kremlin
- State Darwin Museum
- Leo Tolstoy State Museum (Muzey L.N. Tolstogo)
- Kremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya)
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kazan
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast