Top Melbourne Nature and Wildlife Tours
134 results | All Melbourne Tours
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "Seeing all the animals close up on the 4wd safari adventure. The hippopotamus playing in the water and all the interactive activities for the children"
* A traveler said: "Got to see amazing widlife animals especially on the safari ride. Didn’t expect to see such a close up of all the animals. Really an eye opener."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Katherine was a great host went all the way to please .. in my words was a sweety. The trip was great lots of stop offs, weather was kind which made the experience perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic views of Melbourne from the 88th Floor. Professionally organised when you arrive to when you leave. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip to grampians national park. I just book with viator, fast booking and you are set to go. Van driver is nice and sharp on time. will book again for the next trip."
* A traveler said: "Alan our tour guide was wonderful. Healesville sanctuary was a great stop-we loved the platypus and bird talk. The train is a fun experience, but it is a little disorganized because there are too many workers organizing people."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Rated very highly. Juliet was an excellent tour guide, fun and friendly. A very worthwhile experience."
* A traveler said: "Great guide! Many stops on the way. Trip a little bit tiring, but definitely worth it. The views are stunning!"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery, nice pace, great guide and really enjoyable day. We had 7 stops in total and each one was worthy of our time. Our only regret was that we didn’t take the two or three day journey from Melbourne to Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "A great place to relax! very invigorating!!! The place is clean and really nice :) I highly recommended the place for every one!"
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yarra Valley Wildlife & Wine Day Tour from Melbourne with Healesville Sanctuary
- Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Day Trip from Melbourne
- Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
- Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Small-Group Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Tour from Melbourne
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
- Melbourne Central
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Lygon Street
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Crown Melbourne
- Fitzroy Gardens
- Forum Melbourne
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Old Treasury Building
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Churchill Island
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Hotel Esplanade
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong
- Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park