Top Melbourne Bird Watching
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Melbourne Tours
Discover some of Australia’s most photographed landscapes on this full-day tour of the famous Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. Stop for morning tea in Anglesea, spot wild koalas along the way, and tuck into lunch overlooking the dramatic Apollo Bay. After lunch, enjoy a hike through Great Otway National Park, learn how the notorious Shipwreck Coast earned its name, and marvel over natural landmarks like the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and the Gibson Steps.
Experience Australian wildlife and rainforest up-close and personal with a full day trip to Moonlit Sanctuary and the Puffing Billy Steam Train from Melbourne. Explore Moonlit Sanctuary's bushland setting with an experienced guide, and meet animals that range from koalas to kangaroos, dingos to monitor lizards. Learn about local conservation efforts. Soak up the wild atmosphere of a mountain rainforest while riding a century-old steam train along scenic tracks before returning to Melbourne.
Review by Tourist follows; I am proud of my verifiable reviews: Errol is a professional of unequaled skill... For many years I have always taken private tours in over 50 cities and the experience he provided me in a short time gave me the experience that most tourist can only get in over a week. I wish all private tours were as great as his. He should teach other tour professionals how to excel beyond all expectations. Thank you very much Errol... I never forget you or the beauty of Melbourne!!
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bird Watching in Melbourne?
The best Bird Watching in Melbourne according to Viator travelers are:
What Bird Watching in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bird Watching in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong