LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne
Learn how LEGO bricks are made at the factory tour, then build, test, and race LEGOcars at the Build and Test Zone. Take aim at targets in the Kingdom Quest laser ride, learn building skills from master builders in the Creative Workshop, then practice those skills while building your own masterpieces. For inspiration, take a look at Melbourne’s top attractions re-created in miniature in MINILAND. For an unforgettable experience, let all your senses be engaged at the 4D cinema.
Book LEGOLAND tickets ahead of time for extra savings and to guarantee entry at your preferred time slot. For the best value, opt for a combo pass that also includes Sea Life Melbourne.
Things to Know Before You Go
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is ideal for families with kids aged 3 to 10.
Adults must be accompanied by children in order to enter. Adult-only nights are held once a month.
Outside food and drinks are not permitted, but there’s a café on-site.
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is fully wheelchair-accessible.
How to Get There
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is located inside the Chadstone Shopping Centre. By public transport, take the Pakenham line from Flinders Street Railway Station to Caulfield Station, then take bus 900 to Chadstone Shopping Centre. There’s also a free shuttle bus from Sea Life Melbourne. Those driving should use the Target parking lot near HOYTS.
When to Get There
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is open daily, with extended hours Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. During busy peak periods, guests are limited to three hours, with no restrictions during off-peak periods. Expect to spend about two to three hours here.
Over 1.5 million bricks a were used to create MINILAND Melbourne, which is built in minifigure scale and includes over 3,000 minifigures. See attractions such as the Melbourne Star, Flemington Racecourse, Eureka Tower, and Federation Square. The attraction includes a working tram and transitions from day to night, giving you a different perspective on the city.
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Caulfield Racecourse
- Rippon Lea Estate
- Como House and Garden
- Chapel Street
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Brighton Beach
- St. Kilda, Melbourne
- Australian National Aviation Museum
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- AAMI Park
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Rod Laver Arena
- Australian Sports Museum
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne