Arts Centre Melbourne Tours and Tickets
Since opening in 1977, the Arts Centre Melbourne has established itself as the epicenter of the city’s performing arts scene. With the building’s dramatic spire, the complex has become a cultural landmark within the Southbank arts and culture precinct.
Hamer Hall is the main concert hall, while the Theatres Building contains several performance spaces underneath the Arts Centre’s iconic spire. Each is linked by a number of landscaped walkways. The complex also comprises dedicated gallery spaces, including Gallery 1 (formally the George Adams Gallery) and the St. Kilda Road Foyer Gallery.
The Arts Centre hosts a diverse mix of local and international performances throughout the year, as well as offering guided tours, exhibitions, and an onsite restaurant and cafe. There’s also a Sunday market held each week from 10am to 4pm, which sees local artists fill the Arts Centre Lawn with unique, handmade crafts and foodstuffs.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Arts Centre Melbourne
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne