Top Martinborough Wine Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Martinborough Tours
Spin along winding country roads to award-winning New Zealand wineries on this 1-day self-guided Martinborough wineries bike tour. Pedal at your own pace around the pretty town of Martinborough. Stop off along the way to visit boutique wineries and learn of the region’s rich winemaking heritage. Sample some of the fine wines for which the region is famous, and gain insight into the scents and flavors at play in your glass. When you get hungry, find a scenic spot and enjoy a delicious picnic of delicious local produce.
The Between the scenes tour is an immersive experience to enjoy the amazing place the story begins. Walking through the vines with our local guides to share the story of the Martinborough wine story. You will enjoy wine tastings, a delicious lunch with a glass of wine. The aim is to visit 4 wineries but we will go with the flow of the tour and if clients wish to stay longer then they can do so (You will always visit at least 3 wineries).
Follow your Feet on these guided Tasting Experiences. Tours include Olive Oil tasting, Wine and Food matching, a few Brews and a sneaky peek behind the scenes. All within the Martinborough township of New Zealand. Taste Martinborough Walking Tours are the only tasting tour experiences that are hosted by wine-makers and locally immersed, industry professionals. Your tour gives you a taste of Martinborough's fresh produce - matched with wine and wine tasting tutorial. "Our host has a mouth and a palate. Seriously dynamic with all of the local gems and direct contact to the back door of some of the best food producers and winemakers". ~Hayley July 2020
Learn about Martinborugh's wine making history with this overview of the now globally famed, Martinborough River Terraces. Martinborough Wine Walks take you through back-to-back vineyards, including some of the very first to be planted in the area. We visit the founders and the new wave of rising stars, all making their mark on this 5-hour tour. Included is lunch and a glass of wine at a host vineyard, and all wine tastings. Lunch is shared plate style at a host vineyard. The aim is to visit 4 wineries but we will go with the flow of the tour and if clients wish to stay longer then they can do so (You will always visit at least 3 different wineries).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tours in Martinborough?
The best Wine Tours in Martinborough according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tours in Martinborough are taking additional safety precautions?
These Martinborough experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tours in Martinborough are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Martinborough may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets