Top Luxembourg City Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Travel & Transportation Services
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
Ports of Call Tours
1 result | All Luxembourg City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Learn more about the history of Luxembourg, from the Middle Ages to the modern age, on board our convertible buses. We will show you the fascinating nature of the Mullerthal, "Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland", and take you to the oldest city of Luxembourg. Customer must be in good physical shape; take good shoes for the walks / especially important in the Mullerthal. Highlights of this tour: Mullerthal - Schiessentümpel, Castle of Beaufort, medieval village Vianden, Abbey town Echternach. Entry tickets for the two castle, as well as guided tours are included.
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour. The driver was really nice and we loved seeing the nature and the castle to escape the metropolitan city. It felt like going to the past. Totally recommend it!"
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Shore Excursions in Luxembourg City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Luxembourg City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais