Top Los Angeles Public Transportation Tours
19 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "MacGregor was awesome as a guide. This tour we saw everything to see. The tour was personalized and way better than jumping on a bus tour. it truly was VIP!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "The tour driver Bing was such a pleasant lady very knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks for the great tips about the city of LA."
* A traveler said: "We had such a fun time on our Hollywood sign hike, definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our tour guide Erik made the whole experience even better, he was knowledgeable and gave us great recommendations! Definitely a tour that’s worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was hilarious and very informative. We saw a lot of things in our time there. He was able to point out celebrities and knew so much about the neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was amazing. Very informative Answered all our silly questions. Even sent us a picture after our tour of a star my boyfriend wanted to find that we didn't on the tour. Vehicle was very clean. I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Phil was incredibly knowledgeable and personable. He answered all of our questions. Great tour! The two hours went by very quickly."
* A traveler said: "Damien was an awesome tour guide. Very knowledgeable and personable. It was our first time doing a walking tour and I enjoyed every minute of it. It felt personalized as it was only myself and my girlfriend on the tour. We were able to gain insight and knowledge about things in LA would would have not otherwise learned. Great job and thank you."
* A traveler said: "Driver was amazing, knowledgeable, accommodating and gave a thorough tour of the city highlighting some things not seen in other tours. All around nice guy!"
* A traveler said: "I was able to see a lot of Los Angeles. the guide went above and beyond to make this a great tour. I felt taken care and it was an excellent tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica