Top Los Angeles Day Trips
83 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guides were friendly and always were there on time and were extremely professional and helpful. Loved the day. Didn’t want it to end!"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "I had a great day in San Diego. I was alone with the driver and the guide but I am glad they did not cancel. It was very fun. They were professional and nice. Worth the money. Thank you very much"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Lou are travel guide was excellent. He made me and my husband 1st trip to California great. Lou was very knowledgeable about California. We were able to visit the Farmers Market to eat and shop."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Armen was a delight! He was personable and funny. Armen made us feel like we were old friends! Loved it! Would ride with him again"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent. We came to LA for the weekend and this tour is excellent if you want to hit the main sightseeing areas."
* A traveler said: "Our guide - Rivers - was fabulous!!!! He knew so much about the places we went - he made our experience exceptional. We saw and did so much more than expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide instructor was very funny and made the tour very entertaining! This was my first time in LA for my daughter 15th birthday and she was so excited to take the Hollywood tour! I’m glad we did this tour! I would recommend everyone traveling to LA to take a tour!"
* A traveler said: "Jacob was very nice & knowledgeable, but the trip it's self was a long way to go for what there is to see."
* A traveler said: "John was amazing, knowledge, and personible. He gave us his insight in the areas we visited. We would recommend his to anyone that wants to learn and see the area!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "I took this trip two days ago with Galina. I was the only guest which was awesome she knows her history of the area’s visted. This tour was the highlight of my time in LA. The van was very clean and Galina is just the ultimate professional. It was a full day of sightseeing . I would book this excursion again if ever in the area. Thanks for making my trip to LA a memorable one,"
* A traveler said: "Erick Martinez - was simply Fantastic. Engaged with us all, great knowledge of the city, locations and easy to follow. The tour is truly the best way to see LA and the beach! We’ve lived in LA for 30 years and still enjoyed the stories and views up close! Erick ensured to check in with us throughout the trip to make sure we were doing well and had what we needed for the 36 mile tour. The eBikes were a game changer - so if you want to do the long tour, be sure to book eBikes, you won’t even feel that you just did 36 miles!! Thank you Erick!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour to get an overview of the best places in and around LA. We visited many areas including Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Venice Beach and Santa Monica beach. We also received great tips on some great eateries. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Mikey was a fantastic host. Great stories, kept us moving but gave us time to get out and explore things where we wanted - e.g. Santa Monica Pier. Mikey’s experience driving many many celebrities was lots of fun to hear about. The limo is a great way to get around - much better than a tour bus for a small group of up to 6 people because we could interact and ask questions. Mikey is a wonderful host and my family would strongly recommend his limo tour. The bar on board the limo is very well stocked with champagne, spirits, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water. Mikey communicated well with us before we arrived in LA from Australia and he turned up 5 minutes early. Our LA experience has been great thanks to this great tour. Thanks Mikey and good luck with your tv productions. We can’t wait to see them on our screens! Paul, Kylie, Tom, Sam and Jack McNae"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this tour exceeded my expectations which were high to begin. Such great sites to visit and Holly truly knows her stuff. If you want to see the truly local hot spots for artwork, wall art, etc. don't miss this one."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Comedy Store
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- Hollywood Pantages Theatre
- Staples Center
- Melrose Avenue
- Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue)
- Los Angeles Little Tokyo
- La Brea Tar Pits
- University of Southern California (USC)
- Los Angeles the Grove
- Santa Monica Place
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- San Pedro
- Robertson Boulevard
- Whisky a Go Go
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Zuma Beach
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica