Robertson Boulevard Tours and Activities
Arguably located in both Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, this tony commercial street offers some of the most tourist-friendly shopping and dining in L.A. Street parking can be scarce, but there’s a public lot between West 3rd Street and Alden offering two free hours.
Most of the retail clothing shops are set between West 3rd and Beverly Boulevard, with outposts of European lines like Paul & Joe, Allsaints, Ted Baker and Moods of Norway rubbing elbows with home-grown boutiques like the trendsetting Kitson. One of Robertson’s mainstays, Les Habitudes, has custom-created wedding dresses and other finery for some of Hollywood’s biggest female stars; a wander through its racks is a true flight of fancy.
While paparazzi linger outside the flower-draped picket fence at The Ivy restaurant at every meal, waiting to snap photos of the rich and famous, celebrities can often be seen for a cheaper price at The Newsroom, a healthy eatery set just across the street.
Two blocks down and across Beverly Boulevard is Petrossian, a famous caviar café from Paris, while closer to Melrose Avenue is the modern glitz of Cecconi (where you can see Beverly Hills rich kids brunching in the wild) and Sur, the chandelier-draped Mediterranean creation of Beverly Hills Housewife Lisa Vanderpump.
Tours and tickets to Experience Robertson Boulevard
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guided Celebrity Bike Tour of Beverly Hills and Bel-Air
- Los Angeles in a day Bike Adventure PLUS Transportation from Los Angeles hotels
- Los Angeles in a day Bike Adventure PLUS Transportation from Anaheim
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona