Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood Tours and Activities
Ripley's Believe It or Not! museums (or "Odditoriums") are interactive extensions of a long-running franchise created by the late American cartoonist and radio personality Robert Ripley. Revelries of strange occurrences and odd facts, bizarre birth defects and other ephemera, there are now 32 Ripley's museums around the world, and the splashy L.A. branch, topped with the enormous, toothsome figure of a Tyrannosaurus Rex and set diagonally across from the Hollywood & Highland mall complex, is one of the most popular.
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood re-opened in 2012 after an extensive renovation of its interiors and attractions, and the two-story museum now features about 300 exhibits. There is no other place in town to see duct tape art of Tinseltown hotspots; a vampire killing kit; dog armor from the 17th century; a portrait of Michael Jackson made entirely of candy; a two-headed cow; shrunken human heads; and the mummified foot of an Egyptian priestess.
Parking is available at the Hollywood & Highland Center and the museum is open daily from 10am to midnight.
Tours and Activities to Experience Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona