Hollywood Pantages Theatre
The interior of the Hollywood Pantages Theatre is just as impressive as the shows held there. A pair of sweeping staircases welcomes visitors to the lobby, while the ceiling of the 2,691-seat theater is adorned with gleaming geometric patterns. Now protected by the Los Angeles Conservancy, the Pantage is an important piece of Hollywood history. The best way to visit is to buy a ticket to a show; just be sure to arrive early and explore before curtain call.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The theater doesn’t guarantee tickets sold by brokers. To ensure you’re buying the real deal, purchase tickets from Ticketmaster or the theater website.
- Children under five are not allowed in the theater unless otherwise noted on the show’s web page.
- Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on the orchestra level.
How to Get There
The Hollywood Pantages Theatre is located at 6233 Hollywood Boulevard, between Vine Street and Argyle Avenue. Paid parking is available on Argyle Avenue, both north and south of Hollywood Boulevard. Valet parking is available across the street from the theater at W Hollywood Hotel. To reach the theater using public transit, take the Metro Red Line to the nearby Hollywood & Vine stop.
When to Get There
Will-call tickets are available no earlier than one hour before the show. If you arrive at the theater after the performance begins, your seat will officially be on hold. While seating policies vary with every show, in some cases it’s not possible to be seated late.
Things to Do in Hollywood There’s plenty more to see in Hollywood before or after the show. Movie buffs can enjoy tours of film sites and celebrity homes, or check out the magic at Universal Studios. Find your favorite celebrity names on the Walk of Fame—it goes right in front of the theater—or head up to the Hollywood sign for a classic view of Los Angeles.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Capitol Records Building
- Museum of Death Hollywood
- Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)
- Egyptian Theatre
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles
- Hollywood Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Hollywood
- Hollywood Guinness World Records Museum
- Hollywood & Highland
- El Capitan Theatre
- Dolby Theatre
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood
- TCL Chinese Theatre