Los Angeles Montana Avenue Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Stretching from Santa Monica Beach all the way up into the neighborhood of Brentwood, palm tree-lined Montana Avenue is a Los Angeles local’s favorite for shopping and strolling. Breezes from the nearby beach lend to its casual yet chic feel. Known for its open-air boutique shopping, both upscale and bohemian clothing and jewelry, as well as furniture and home goods, can be found here. The relaxed vibe combined with a variety of independent stores makes this a unique shopping destination.
The avenue is also home to some of the best restaurants in Los Angeles, including Father’s Office — a gastropub famous for its delicious house-made burgers. You can also find coffee shops, bakeries, salons, and a theater. Despite being one of the trendier shopping destinations, the area still maintains its original neighborhood feel.
Montana Avenue runs from Bringham Avenue in Brentwood to Ocean Avenue in Santa Monica. To get there, take either the Lincoln Boulevard or the 4th/5th Street exit from the 10 freeway.
Address: Montana Avenue, Los Angeles, California, USA, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Los Angeles Montana Avenue
No results found!
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona