Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
As the main hall of the Los Angeles Music Center, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion is home to some of the best musical performances in the LA area. It was built utilizing a “total design” aesthetic, meaning that every detail from the carpeting to the engineering was coordinated for uniformity of design. Historically its halls and stage have been home to everything from the LA Philharmonic to the Academy Awards, though these days it’s the site of the LA Opera and Glorya Kaufman dance performances (which often brings in traveling dance troupes.)
Excellent acoustics create resonating sounds across its four-tiers of seating, while crystal chandeliers and wide stairways add to the ambiance of elegance. The Los Angeles Music Center that it is part of it is one of the three largest centers for performing arts in the United States, and some of classical music’s greatest performers have graced its stage.
Dorothy Chandler Pavilion Tours
What are Dorothy Chandler Pavilion hours of operation?
Should I book Dorothy Chandler Pavilion tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dorothy Chandler Pavilion 2021?
What's the best way to experience Dorothy Chandler Pavilion?
- Grand City Tour of Los Angeles
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxurious SUV
- Shared 4 Hours LA Afternoon Tour With Hollywood Sign and Star Homes
- Los Angeles Scavenger Hunt: The Wonders Of Downtown LA
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona