California Science Center
A joint project between the State of California and the California Science Center Foundation, this is the largest interactive science center on the West Coast. Home to an IMAX theater, the Space Shuttle Endeavour and much more, the Center is a comprehensive tour through the world of science.
Permanent exhibits here include explorations of ecosystems and how they work (or don’t); the survival processes of all living things; feats of engineering, technology and other inventions; and air and space exhibits (where you’ll find the Endeavour). Outside, you’ll find an outdoor sculpture garden with several interactive details like mosaic tiles that impart scientific knowledge, and high above the Center’s entrance, visitors can ride a bicycle that’s been carefully balanced on a high wire.
What are California Science Center hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience California Science Center?
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada