Annenberg Space for Photography
Tucked into the plaza of a Century City office complex, this 10,000-square-foot streamlined building is the only museum in Los Angeles dedicated to both digital and traditional print photography. Run by the Annenberg Foundation, a longtime patron of American arts and culture, both admission and docent-led tours at the Space are free to the public.
Open since 2008, exhibits have included images from rock ’n’ roll history, dissertations on beauty culture, stories of war, and career retrospectives of famous photographers. Works are displayed on high-resolution, state-of-the-art glass screens, and table-mounted “surface” screen allow visitors to interact with photos, zoom in and out on their details.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Annenberg Space for Photography hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Annenberg Space for Photography?
- Los Angeles Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour
- LA Art Scene: Private City and Walking Tour
- Go Legendary Custom City Sightseeing [Private Tour]
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Newport Beach
- Things to do in Catalina Island
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Carlsbad
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in Nevada