Top Lombardy Tickets & Passes
64 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting and gave us a sound understand of Milan’s history, as well as an appreciation for Il Duomo itself."
* A traveler said: "Recommend the roof. No need for your through. It is just amazing. Starts outside, but there is option to drop back into the Duomo and then enjoy the inside. Totally awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Worth extra money bc it includes many tickets to museums and LaScala and roof top terrace at cathedral Dumo"
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "Seeing pages from the Codex and the da Vinci painting. Staff helpful and friendly. Layout of paintings and journey through collections fantastic. I went early in the morning so no crowds"
* A traveler said: "She was absolute best guide ever. She was knowledgeable and very informative. I cannot think of a better tour guide"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour! Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I am an opera lover and learned so much. I was even able to see singers prepare for a La Scala audition! Our tour guide also explained and showed the history for some of the neighboring historical buildings. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who loves the arts and history."
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "Great guide very knowledgeable loved every minute 3 hour trip and we got 3 hour the history info we got from our guide was second to none"
* A traveler said: "My wife loves fashion so I thought I would give her this special gift...a PRIVATE Fashion tour of one of the top 3 fashion centers of the world. It turned out to be perfect. We extended the time to 3 hours! Our guide, Antonella, was magnificent! She customized the tour to accommodate our wishes while sharing local shopping pearls. She is quite artistic and her taste in fashion is impeccable. She became our friend and consultant !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Sara, was excellent. She was prepared to Change a the tour for our needs. She made even an appointment with a designer for bridal wear. . We also saw a different Milano."
* A traveler said: "GREAT Food and the show was so much fun! It was just like being at the Moulin Rouge. We will definitely recommend to anyone going to Milan."
* A traveler said: "We purchased this tour through Viator to have a better experience on a visit to Pinacoteca museum. Out tour guide gave us a brief tour on Brera district, and guides arts in the museum. She was very knowledgeable and explained clearly. Especially she took time to go through all of the must-see art pieces in depth. She made our museum visit wonderful. We definitely recommend anyone to hire Viator."
* A traveler said: "Simone was great and very knowledgeable. I never had in Italy a bad tour guide. Truly recommend this tour for any one with or without children."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Codex Atlanticus
- Porta Nuova
- Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology
- Quadrilatero d'Oro
- Bagni Vecchi Spa (Terme Bagni Vecchi)
- Piazza Mercanti
- Via Monte Napoleone
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Columns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)
- Branca Tower (Torre Branca)
- La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)
- Como-Brunate Funicular Railway (Funicolare Como–Brunate)
- Te Palace (Palazzo Te)
- 10 Corso Como
- La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Sacro Monte of Varese (Sacro Monte di Varese)
- Leonardo3 Museum
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes