Top Lombardy Kid-Friendly
14 results | All Lombardy Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife loves fashion so I thought I would give her this special gift...a PRIVATE Fashion tour of one of the top 3 fashion centers of the world. It turned out to be perfect. We extended the time to 3 hours! Our guide, Antonella, was magnificent! She customized the tour to accommodate our wishes while sharing local shopping pearls. She is quite artistic and her taste in fashion is impeccable. She became our friend and consultant !!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!"
* A traveler said: "This place is a Disneyland for grownups ! So many great brands at reasonable prices ! We were in awe. Thank you For this wonderful experience !"
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide - Max - who really knows his history. Well paced to match the capability of the audience who were of mixed ages. Really enjoyed the history being brought alive , and seeing these ancient relics."
* A traveler said: "The best beautiful route by train. .Evething was wonderful. Serena was the best tour guide and Rosa was a very careful and responsible driver. Everyone should make this spectacular day trip. Thaks for all."
* A traveler said: "I didn’t have much expectation to this trip. I have seen many outlets, but this one was a good experience for all wallets and all expectations. Confortable trip and enough time to shop, relax and come back."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "My dad and I took the Aperitivo and Street Food Tour during our trip to Milan this August. We were met promptly by our guide Francesca; she led us around the Navigli area to sample unique cocktails, wines, and food. I loved that the tour gave us the opportunity to sample items like jacket potatoes that we likely would not have come across nor ordered independently. Besides the amazing food, Francesca kept us entertained and was both a fantastic guide and great company!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very knowledgeable and well humoured guide. A litle bit expensive but it save us time and provides extra information."
* A traveler said: "Seeing pages from the Codex and the da Vinci painting. Staff helpful and friendly. Layout of paintings and journey through collections fantastic. I went early in the morning so no crowds"
* A traveler said: "I was delighted to know about a family-friendly tour to the Duomo.|We met our tour guide, Katia, who was extremely friendly. She greeted my daughter with small gifts that excited her through the tour. The Duomo is extremely interesting and there are so many details but Katia managed to show us all highlights. Part of the tour is to visit the roof, which I highly recommend. On the roof, Katia gave us a lot of interesting information about Milan too. Overall, the tour was very interesting and organized. And our tour guide Katia was patient, friendly and knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Porta Nuova
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)
- Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)
- Museo del Novecento
- Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)
- Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)
- Accademia Carrara
- Franciacorta Outlet Village
- Sacro Monte of Varese (Sacro Monte di Varese)
- Villa Della Porta Bozzolo
- Corso Buenos Aires
- Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)
- San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)
- Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Scaliger Castle (Castello Scaligero)
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes