Top Las Vegas On the Water
61 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Trip was excellent. From pick up to river time to drop off. Every thing organized extremely well. Our guide Preston was amazing. He was there whenever you needed anything. Would highly recommend this trip as an excellent daytime activity!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was an Amazing tour guide! He was full of stories and history on the ride to and from the Black Canyon and about the Colorado River and the Black Canyon! The kayaking was Wonderful and the river and the canyon are Breathtaking! Definitely, one of the highlights of our trip! Don’t miss this!"
* A traveler said: "This was absolutely beautiful and our guide Mark was fantastic and so knowledgeable! Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "Loved! I was the only one on the water with a hydrobike and i was the envy of the river. Would definitely suggest this option if you arent a frequent kayaker or if you have more leg strength over arm strength (which is me). Tour guide was amazing and knowledgeable. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This tour surpassed our expectations. The driver arrived on time and fully explained what to expect. Our guide, Elijah, was just amazing! It was a hot Fay in the Canyon but the cold river felt great, and going over the turbulence was thrilling! My friends and I would do this tour again in a second!!"
* A traveler said: "Lunch Time haha I just can say that it is a unique experience You will find many places to explore during the trip and many memorable moments that you will remember for a long time."
* A traveler said: "Our first time kayaking and it was amazing. So relaxing and beautiful. We would do it again. Neil and Luke was outstanding. Enjoyed learning about the history."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! Would absolutely do it again! Our guide (Edgar) was excellent. Lots of local knowledge and info about the River, canyon, dam, wildlife, plants, etc. We had lots of fun. A great day on the river!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing trip!! Our guides Chris and John were so knowledgeable, professional, and fun!! It was so fun and interesting! A must do trip for everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! Edgar and the rest of the team were so knowledgeable and fun. I booked this for a group with a wide range of ability and interest in outdoor activities- everyone had an awesome time and commented that it was one of their favorite parts of the trip. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I'm looking forward to another trip down the Colorado river . We had so much fun. I did fall but i was okay."
* A traveler said: "Great trip for family. Michelle our guide was very informative. Nice side trip when you get tired of gambling and bright lights of Vegas! Would highly recommend!!!! Highly professional people"
* A traveler said: "Amazing expierence, long time on the coach but helicopter trip a "must do". Very well organised. Everyone very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Totally worth doing the full day trip. We had a lot of fun and the views were amazing. The guides were very friendly and answered all questions"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides, Xander and Ashley were absolutely great! The trip down the river exceeded my expectations more than I can put into words. The scenery was exceptional and the breathtaking. Did I mention that Ashley and Xander were terrific!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip.. Beautiful scenery. Charlie and Alyssa were the best. I would highly recommend this kayak trip"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was AMAZING! Our guide Elias was very nice and handled the Colorado river and it’s rapids with ease. Definitely a “must do” experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent experience, we definitely recommend it. Do be sure to bring your dry fit shirt and pants."
* A traveler said: "This was probably one of the most exciting, beautiful, adventurous and body pushing experiences of my life, and every bit of it was AMAZING! Please ask for Kevin! If was definitely a pleasure to have a tour guide who was an amazing person! Definitely made the hike that much better! PERFECT EXPERIENCE!"
* A traveler said: "Clayton was an outstanding tour guide. The jet boat cruise was loads of fun and beautiful, lake Havasu was very nice and London bridge was breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Float Trips
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Multi-day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- White Water Rafting
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Four Queens Casino
- The Dome At Container Park
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Valley of Fire State Park
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Chapel of the Flowers
- Stratosphere Tower
- The Mob Museum
- Pioneer Saloon
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Downtown Container Park
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman