Top Las Vegas Half-day Tours
130 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide John was super amazing, so knowledgeable, patient and very helpful. He made the whole trip worthwhile.. The architectural works of the dam and bridge are out of this world... So glad we went on this trip."
* A traveler said: "Meeting Ryan at Counts Kustom was a surprise. Our driver was informative about the area. Overall a great day."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was memorable as it was my first time! The staff were amazing especially Joey and Alex!"
* A traveler said: "Had a nice trip, JT our guide was very informative. Just a beautiful quick trip! Would definitely share this trip with family and friends."
* A traveler said: "Fremont mall plaza excellent entertainment had a great pizza souvenir shops was awesome definitely would recommend to family and friends visiting Las Vegas tour guide was Check off my bucket list excellent downtown Vegas is also still Beautiful weather for a night tour must sit on top"
* A traveler said: "Steve (scooter Steve) and Jeff were awesome! A great combination of safety and training and incredible red rock facts and history! Highly, highly recommended! Take this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The bus was on time picking us up, the driver Lucius was knowledgeable. The mountains were mesmerizing. I would come back for sure. 💯 recommended."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Eli was a very experienced tour guide and knew more about everything than anyone I have ever met. He knew history, geology, biology, and offered small tidibits of information that were unique. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so professional and the entire experience was effortless. The pilot was knowledgeable and friendly. I felt completely safe in the air."
* A traveler said: "The entire thing was awesome. Must do!!! Guide was great, sights were great, and the scooters were fun"
* A traveler said: "Private tour. Very knowledgeable guide! Added a surprise extra - herd of big horn sheep. Saw them up and personal"
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful and the guide super nice. Met a nice young couple who were on their honeymoon."
* A traveler said: "Kathy was an excellent tour guide. She was personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We very much enjoyed the food and had a great time. And at the end of the tour she offered great recommendations for our Vegas stay."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Mike was the best driver/guide ever! With the heat being what it was, it was nice to have mini-stops to Lake Meade and the Dam. Both locations were ABSOLUTELY breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Great trip that covered everything I was looking for. Not too long or short. Sergio was a great guide and "personal photographer". He showed us all the best spots."
* A traveler said: "The pink Jeep was very comfortable and Jerry our tour guide was great 😊 the turkey sandwich was real thanksgiving turkey not lunch meat and was yummy. Jerry was very knowledgeable and showed us so much and was funny, friendly and had plenty of water for all 6 in the jeep."
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Glen was a pleasurable and knowledgeable guide. Seeing the Red Rocks area in this manner was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "So informative. Our tour guide was the best! We’ve watched Danny on TV for a long time. Awesome to see subjects of shows!"
* A traveler said: "Bill the bus driver was very informative and knowledgeable the Hoover dam and Lake mead. Tour was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Had work in Las Vegas and wanted to see the Grand Canyon. The experience was exceptional! Matt was a great pilot and shared a lot of information. Thanks for the brilliant flight."
* A traveler said: "25th anniversary! Great time and meet some awesome people on the ride! Bartender was awesome as well! Would love to do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great customer service!! Driver was very helpful and professional! Overall a great experience also great ad a family activity"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Toy Shack
- A Special Memory Wedding Chapel
- Count's Kustoms
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Home of Pawn Stars)
- V Theater
- Luxor Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Colorado River
- VooDoo Zipline
- Welder Up
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- Neon Museum
- Casino at the Tropicana Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Stratosphere Tower
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman