Visit the garage on your own, or book a guided behind-the-scenes tour. However you choose to visit, you’ll be able to see Steve Darnell’s personal collection of rat rods and several of the custom builds featured on his TV show. Several Las Vegas sightseeing tours include a stop here, including tours focused on hot rods and those focused on local reality shows filming locations.
Things to Know Before You Go
Entry to the showroom and the shop is free.
If you want to guarantee that you’ll see Steve Darnell or other members of the show, opt for a guided tour; all tours must be booked in advance.
Visitors must sign a waiver to enter the shop.
Some of the vehicles can be extremely loud; it’s a good idea to bring earplugs.
There’s a gift shop on site.
How to Get There
The Welder Up shop is located on Highland Drive, west of the Las Vegas Strip. The shop is walking distance from the Wynn Las Vegas, but the easiest way to reach the site is by driving or taking a taxi. You can also see the shop on many guided city tours.
When to Get There
Welder Up is open daily, with limited hours on Sundays. Visitors are welcome to spend as much time at the showroom as they like during open hours.
Fans of custom cars may also want to visit Count’s Kustoms, the automobile restoration and customization company owned by Danny Koker, who is the star ofCounting Cars and a guest expert onPawn Stars. His shop is located less than a mile up the road from Welder Up, and visitors can tour the shop for free or take a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Battlefield Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Count's Kustoms
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Gondola Rides at the Venetian
- Venetian® Resort Las Vegas
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- LINQ Promenade