Operated by show producer David Saxe, the V Theater has become known for variety. Many of the smaller, more unique shows that don’t play in the larger venues come here. There is something going on every night of the week, and the theater’s location makes it easy to combine with a restaurant visit for an old-fashioned Vegas dinner and a show. The theater offers meal packages that include a show ticket with dinner at one of the nearby restaurants.
Recent reviews from experiences in Las Vegas
Things to know before you go
- Grab a cocktail at the Veranda Bar on the upper level of the theater.
- Sign up for an afternoon ladies-only striptease and pole dancing class at the theater; no previous dance experience is necessary.
- Travelers suggest picking up tickets before the night of the show since there can be a long wait at the ticket booth.
How to get there
The V Theater is located inside the Miracle Mile Shops of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, along the Strip across from the Cosmopolitan. Ridesharing services such as Uber and taxis are readily available in Las Vegas. There is also free valet and self-parking available at the shops, if you choose to drive.
When to get there
The box office is open daily. While the Miracle Mile Shops have relatively long hours, from morning till night, the restaurants and bars may have different hours. Keep that in mind if you plan to grab dinner or drinks after a show.
Miracle Mile Shops
Wrapped around the Planet Hollywood are the Miracle Mile Shops, a 1.2-mile (almost 2-kilometer) stretch of stores and restaurants. Browse popular name-brand stores such as H&M, Urban Outfitters, Victoria’s Secret, and more. Plus, the Miracle Mile also boasts its own hourly fountain show with lighting effects and color-changing fog.
- Zappos Theater
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Las Vegas Strip
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Bally's Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art