Top Kuta Eco Tours
43 results | All Kuta Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you again Ratih for the amazing street food tour in Kuta. She took me to all of the hot spots in Kuta to try out 6-7 different dishes from the locals that were just amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my street food tour here in Bali. I will definitely do it again when I come back to Bali."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day! I surfed in Kuta, great staff, great day overall! Had so much fun with my friends!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kana and the driver were fantastic. Great experience overall. I would strongly recommend this trip. Answered any questions we had about the island and local culture."
* A traveler said: "it was very good..the driver tour guide is kind,approachable and very helpful. We had fun throughout the whole tour."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Wayan picked us up in his lovely van and drove us to Sanur. After a short boat ride we toured around Nusa Penida and saw some beautiful sights. We heard about the history and culture and had a delicious crispy chicken lunch. Wayan was most helpful especially as we are both a bit older and needed some extra care. A wonderful man. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience at this facility. Special thanks to our guide De Jun and Kipli. We did banana boat, jet ski, parasailing, and do nut rafting and it was. A lot of fun. A memorable day !! Highly recommended !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was so kind and helpful. He made sure we got to the temples before they got to busy with tourists. Each temple we visited was beautiful. On the way to the temple we saw beautiful views of the rice fields, volcanos and nature. We also visited a village in Bali which was pretty cool as it showed a differant traditional side of Bali. The tour guide also took us to the supermarket and a store were we could buy some cool Balines things such as Bath salts, candles and clothes. He also offered to take us to other places if we wanted to do so. This tour is definitley a must."
Frequently Asked Questions
Day Trips from Kuta
- Kuta to Bali
- Kuta to Ubud
- Kuta to Mt. Batur (Gunung Batur)
- Kuta to Lovina
- Kuta to Denpasar
- Kuta to Uluwatu Temple (Pura Luhur Uluwatu)
- Kuta to Tanah Lot Temple (Pura Tanah Lot)
- Kuta to Besakih Temple (Pura Besakih)
- Kuta to Karangasem
- Kuta to Jimbaran Beach (Pantai Jimbaran)
- Kuta to Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Kuta to Sanur Beach (Pantai Sanur)
- Kuta to Nusa Dua
- Kuta to Lombok
- Kuta to Gili Islands
- Kuta to Seminyak
- Kuta to Jimbaran
- Kuta to Candidasa
- Kuta to Gili Trawangan