To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Theta Spa by the Sea Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Set on the grounds of the Ramada Bintang Bali Resort in Kuta, Theta Spa by the Sea is a contemporary spa with Indian Ocean views. Tropical rituals, massages, and remedies use techniques from China, India, Indonesia, and beyond. Natural ingredients such as fresh herbs, and organic essential oils are used in treatments set in a luxury-minded spa.
Guests to Theta Spa by the Sea can visit independently, or opt for package deals that include hotel transfers. This luxurious beachfront Kuta spa is within 10 minutes’ drive of Bali airport, making it a great choice for a pre-departure splurge. Besides the Indonesian lulur body scrub and massage rituals that are typical of Bali, holistic treatments include remedies for jet lag and sunburn.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The oceanside location makes Theta Spa by the Sea perfect for anyone who wants to relax and de-stress.
- Pre-departure packages at Theta Spa by the Sea include access to many of the hotel’s facilities, including pools, whirlpool, and beach.
- Rather than navigating Kuta’s crazy traffic or negotiating with taxis, book a package that includes transfers from your hotel.
How to Get There
Less than half a mile (800 meters) from Discovery Mall, Theta Spa by the Sea sits within the 5-star Ramada Bintang Bali Resort in the heart of bustling Kuta, a 10-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. To reach the hotel by public transport, catch the Kura-Kura bus to Lippo Mall, a few hundred feet (300 meters) away.
When to Get There
Theta Spa by the Sea is open morning to late-evening, seven days a week. To make the most of the sea views, it’s best to visit during daylight; sunset appointments, around 6pm or 7pm, are in high demand. It’s wise to book ahead over the weekends and during Bali’s tourist peak (from roughly mid-June through August).
The Art of Balinese Massage
Skilled Balinese massage therapists are in demand across the region. To ensure a relaxing massage anywhere on Bali, be sure to confirm your preferred room temperature—some like it cool, others like it warm—and your desired level of pressure.
Address: Jalan Kartika Plaza, South Kuta Beach, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Theta Spa by the Sea
No results found!
Things to do near Kuta
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Nusa Lembongan
- Things to do in Candidasa
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Yogyakarta
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Central Java
- Things to do in Lombok
- Things to do in Surabaya
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in East Nusa Tenggara