Top Krakow Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife
4 results | All Krakow Tours
Sort by: Featured
Travel around Krakow in an eco-friendly way—on board an electric scooter. This action-packed tour covers more ground than a walking tour and takes you to places inaccessible by car or bus. Along the way, learn about the history and legends of Krakow and pick up local tips from your guide. Whiz past Wawel Royal Castle, the Cloth Hall, the Vistula River, and more on this comprehensive sightseeing tour.
Flexible e-scooter tour. Don't feel like walking the whole day? We will deliver the scooters to a pre-agreed location where we will meet you. You will get a brief instruction and off we go! We will show you the most interesting parts of the old town, the glorious castle, the riverside and the Jewish district. Since this tour is just for you, we can modify it as you wish. We will contact you after the booking to agree on the time and starting point of the tour. Our Xiaomi scooters are fun, safe and very easy to use.
Explore Kraków's Old Town and have fun on an electric scooter. Get the best recommendations from your local guide. The environmentally-friendly electric scooters avoid the need for long and tiring walks. Instead, jump aboard and ride your own scooter from location to location. The tour will last 90 minutes during which you will get the essence of Krakow's Old Town. After a brief training session, the tour heads past the most important buildings and monuments of the city. Your guide will relate their history and recommend other places to visit during your stay in Krakow.
Take an Eco-friendly ride around this beautiful city, with a professional English speaking guide who will show the most visited locations in Krakow. You will also see some of the “off the beaten track” spots while easily gliding along the 2.5-hour route. This tour is ideal for those who would like an overview of the main tourist attractions in Krakow, which makes this tour perfect for people who are still undecided about what they would like to view further and in more depth. On this guided tour you will learn about the history of the city and its role within Europe throughout the centuries. Also, we do include some regional food tasting along the route. Using the E-Scooters is very easy, so no previous experience is necessary, the benefit, however, is that you can very easily cover much more ground therefore you can see more of the city in a relatively short amount of time. This tour is a great mix of educational facts and figures, cultural understanding, and amusement.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Krakow?
The best Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Krakow according to Viator travelers are:
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Krakow are taking additional safety precautions?
These Krakow experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours in Krakow are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Krakow may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Food & Drink
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mt. Gubalówka
- Krzysztofory Palace
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)
- Family Home of John Paul II
- Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)
- Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- GOjump Krakow
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Nowa Huta
- Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)
- Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria