Top Krakow Bike Rentals
Saved to wishlist!
Self-guided Tours & Rentals
5 results | All Krakow Tours
Sort by: Featured
No need to look for the scooters on the streets, we will bring them straight to you! And best of all, you will get to enjoy the scooters for full 24 hours so no need to count every minute. Press the power button and let the scooter do the work, you are on holidays after all.
A tour that would normally take a full day can be done in just a couple of hours thanks to our fantastic e-scooters! And this all can be done in an eco-friendly and fun way. You can use the e-scooters up to 4 hours or until the battery is flat (range of about 25 km).
Now that Krakow’s bike share scheme has shut down, a private rental makes a great deal of sense, even for short periods. Choose between a range of high-quality bikes, including city, mountain, trekking, and tandem bikes, when you prebook bike hire for the day. The company provides city center maps, or you can follow the Vistula River or enjoy the rock formations of Ojcow National Park independently.
Fast, eco-friendly, trendy - why not spend some more time with our e-scooter? If you would like to rent our scooters for longer time, don't hesitate to contact us.
Our great Electric Scooters are: - easy to rent - easy to collect - easy to ride - solid & reliable - a lot of fun for everybody - 70% cheaper (rent) Just rent an Electric Scooter with us, collect helmet, maps & tips and forget about everything! Pass around 40-45 kilometers (25-28 miles) during whole day and explore the city on your own way! Only the best scooter brands in best value for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Krakow?
What Bike Rentals in Krakow are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Krakow may have limited interaction with crowds:
- E-Scooter rental 24 hours
- E-Scooter Rental in Krakow for 4 hours
- E-Scooter rental 3 days
- Kraków: Electric Scooter Rental (full day in best value)
- Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)
- Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)
- Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)
- Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)
- Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)
- Krzysztofory Palace
- GOjump Krakow
- Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)
- Krakow Pinball Museum
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Jama Michalika
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow
- Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria