Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)
On arrival, ticket holders are typically welcomed with a glass of wine and seated inside an intimate performance hall decorated with portraits of Chopin and other composers. Chopin’s celebrated nocturnes, mazurkas, and waltzes are performed by some of Poland’s leading contemporary pianists; resident musicians include Witold Wilczek, Anna Boczar, and Paweł Kubica. 1-hour performances leave plenty of time for dinner at a restaurant in Krakow’s main Market Square (Rynek Główny).
Recent reviews from experiences in Krakow
Things to Know Before You Go
Guarantee a seat by purchasing your tickets in advance.
See who's performing each night on the Cracow Concerts website.
The concert gallery is located up several flights of stairs and is therefore inaccessible to travelers using wheelchairs and strollers.
How to Get There
The Chopin Gallery is located on the fourth floor of a historic townhouse at 14 Sławkowska Str. in Krakow’s Old Town. It's just two blocks away from the Market Square (Rynek Główny) and within easy walking distance of all Old Town attractions and restaurants. Parking in the area is limited.
When to Get There
Chopin concerts take place every evening, year-round. Most seating is not assigned, so arrive early for the best seats.
The Bonerowski Palace
Bonerowski Palace—located just around the corner from the Chopin Galler—is considered the finest hotel in all of Poland. A limited number of luxury suites overlooking Market Square are appointed with historic furnishings fit for royalty. Even travelers without the budget for a nightly reservation can step inside the 13th-century, UNESCO-listed building for a glimpse of the dazzling Swarovski chandelier above the lobby, which is the largest in Europe.
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow
- Krzysztofory Palace
- St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)
- Jan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki)
- Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)
- Jama Michalika
- Cloth Hall (Sukiennice)
- Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Rynek Glowny (Main Market Square)