Top Kota Kinabalu Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Kota Kinabalu Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the traditional food of Sabah with a Kota Kinabalu cooking class at a family home outside of the city. You'll visit a local market to see the fresh ingredients that are the base of Borneo's cuisine, then prepare a hearty lunch of family recipes, cooking alongside an experienced chef. Take home a collection of Sabah-style recipes, with tips on preparing traditional dishes at home.
Pay a visit to one of Sabah’s most unique and strange attractions, the traditional Upside Down House! It is a traditional Sabah kampung house fully equipped with a kitchen, living room, bedrooms, toilet, verandah and garden - everything upside down! Remember to be creative when you take pictures at the Upside Down House. Right next to the Upside Down House is the 3D Wonders Museum. Here you can experience Sabah in a fun and engaging way thanks to the special art that transform images into immersive 3D environments. Finally, you’ll proceed to Mango Garden Restaurant for ethnic cooking class. Dishes that will be taught during the class are: Hinava Sada (fish salad), Manuk Tinapah (BBQ chicken in local herbs & spices), Kok Daeng Masak Timbul (braised fish head with herbs). At the end of the class, you’ll be presented with a certificate of participation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Kota Kinabalu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kota Kinabalu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform Tours & Tickets
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah) Tours & Tickets
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Belud Tours & Tickets
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP) Tours & Tickets
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) Tours & Tickets
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan) Tours & Tickets
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi) Tours & Tickets
- Tip of Borneo (Tanjung Sipang Mengayu) Tours & Tickets
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands) Tours & Tickets
- Monsopiad Cultural Village Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Central Vietnam