Ko Yao Yai Tours
* A traveler said: "This was the high light of our 18 day vacation! We were in such good hands, everything was clean and safe, very friendly crew. One, leaf and omar were the Best!!! The snorkeling was amazing and they were very informative. We felt like we were in good hands and really enjoyed the day."
* A traveler said: "Shaun and his crew exceeded expectations at all levels. We couldn't have had a better experience and this was the highlight of our trip to phuket. Would highly recommend to anyone. Really good people, great service, and overall fantastic private boat tour from a genuinely caring crew. Thanks Shaun!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this tour. The day was perfect. We started with a breathtaking view of the Phuket area, then next stopped in Old Town to see and hear some of the history of the area. Next was the Big Buddha which has to be a must stop on your Phuket itinerary. We had a delicious buffet lunch, continued onto another set of temples and then ended the day with a cocktail at Chalong Bay Distillery. My guide and driver were amazing. I was sad to leave at the end of the day. Top 5 day trips of all time for me. Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of fun, it was rough riding the speed boat all day long though. The different islands and places you got to see with this tour was well worth it."
* A traveler said: "accurate in timing and all logistics, smiley staff , Phi Phi Early Bird Sunrise Premium Tour by Speed Boat is excellent trip to Phi Phi"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand