National Quilt Museum Tours and Tickets
Quilting has a long history, especially in America, but only one museum is dedicated solely to the art and history of quilts and quiltmakers. With over 500 masterful quilts on display in permanent exhibits and temporary exhibits of the fiber arts, it is considered to be one of the world’s finest quilt collections.
The museum attracts art enthusiasts as well as quilters from around the world. Often exhibits are centered around a theme, exploring both nontraditional and traditional methods of quilting. There are items such as miniature quilts, heritage quilts, and art inspired by quilting on each floor. Top fiber artists and quilting experts are represented.
With three galleries, many of the items on display are rotated 8-10 times annually so there’s usually something new to discover. The museum also focuses on education, frequently offering workshops for those at all levels to refine the craft.
Tours and Tickets to Experience National Quilt Museum
- Things to do in Louisville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Indianapolis
- Things to do in Pigeon Forge
- Things to do in Gatlinburg
- Things to do in Chattanooga
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Wisconsin