Top Kazan Half-day Tours
21 results | All Kazan Tours
* A traveler said: "We covered a lot of territory in Kazan. The Kremlin and the churches and mosque within this area was amazing to see and explore. The architecture is stunning. My guide, Nadya, was very knowledgeable and gave an excellent account of the history of this area. Also, she educated me about local foods, customs restaurants and crafts in Kazan."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Alina! She took us on a fabulous tour! We communicated with her in advance by text message and told her we were in pretty good shape and enjoyed walking. Well she sure took us up on that! We walked all over that city, in and around the Kazan Kremlin and all over the old Tatar Village. She took us to some of the best kept secrets exemplifying the Tartar traditions and way of life. It was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and explained the history well. Alina was my guide. She gave great advice on restaurants, souvenir shopping and other sites to visit in Kazan."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Yekaterinburg
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Volgograd
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Urals
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania