Top Jakarta Shore Excursions
87 results | All Jakarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Stephen was our tour guide and Frans was our driver. Took us to the most popular areas of interest. Very personal experience without the crowds of a bus. Stephen only 19 years old, spoke English clearly and was very informative. Stephen learned English in school. Frans was a very safe driver. He learned English on his own and did a wonderful job. He was also very informative. There is no way we could drive on our own in this city. The other drivers and motorcycles were crazy. A three lane road turned into a six lane road! I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Although the tour was long and we visited many sights it was extraordinarely enjoyable.the tour guide went out of his way to please me everthing was well organized and appropriate it was a great experience highly recommend it with the right tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was not only knowledgeable about the Jakarta area, he was very helpful and made us feel comfortable in all the local areas by pointing out customs and mores. His English was very good and showed a real enthusiasm for this area."
* A traveler said: "My guide Jose was quite organized, informative, has a large array of knowledge to share and very pleasant to be around, all day was wonderful and good time and experience for me . everybody should to go honestly..."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to everyone with a short amount of time in Jakarta. It includes the main sights and our tour guide was very nice and attentive"
* A traveler said: "On time and exactly as described. Made the connection to meet them very simple. Great communication throughout the entire process."
* A traveler said: "Sepa island is beautiful! It's only 100000idr for snorkeling gear and i highly recommend going snorkeling around the area. But you do have a free hour kayak rental that it's amazing as well."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, we enjoyed a lot this nice experience! Discovering temples with our friendly and kind guide was great!|Included lunch was a nice buffet in a lovely restaurant with incredible view of rice terraces! |Totally recommendable!"
* A traveler said: "This Tour was really good!! We saw the most important places here and Andi also suggest me some other places for the next days. After Andi picked me up we drove to the different places. On the way he explained me many things about Jakarta and Indonesia. Whe we arrived at all those places, he also took some good pictures for me. All in all it was a good tour, and I'm happy that I chosen this one! High recommended especially with Andi!! Markus"
* A traveler said: "Agung picked me up at the hotel right on time. Went to all the attractions. He was very personable and tried his best to get me into places that were closed. He took pictures and videos, and at the end he sent a file with the day's excursions. If you like having a guide with character - he is the one. I enjoyed the time spent with him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Banyuwangi
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Seminyak
- Things to do in Kuta
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in Ubud
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah