Top Illinois Unique Experiences
15 results | All Illinois Tours
* A traveler said: "Stephan was very professional, awesome tour to do, be sure to have Stephan as a guide, was afraid the tour being too long for us but he made the tour very interesting and fun! Good job!!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an incredible host. I really enjoyed the funny stories and the one on one conversations that he had with all of us on the tour. He was very interactive. In glad it a walk tour because it gave me an opportunity to see the different areas of downtown."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was a great tour guide, she gave us time to explore and gave us so much information on the history of Chicago, the places we visited and made sure everyone was comfortable and even offered us seconds. The places we visited were uniquely Chicago. It was a comfortable walk and we were stuffed when we waddled off to the hotel!"
* A traveler said: "Our party of 7 thoroughly enjoyed the tour! The guide was excellent and the food was delicious! We were stuffed at the end!"
* A traveler said: "Made a couple friends on tour from Chile and Arkansas we grouped up and continued to other breweries after tour together we had a great time learning about breweries. Driver was very informational and nice."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Come hungry! We sampled four different kinds of pizza. All were excellent. John was an awesome guide."
* A traveler said: "First timers in Chicago and our photographer Lukas was the best. Lukas took a variety of pictures at several locations along the River front. Thanks again and we will definitely recommend you to all our friends in Maryland."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chicago Theatre
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Driehaus Museum
- Six Flags Great America
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Wrigley Building
- Marina City
- Second City
- Water Tower Place
- Frederick C. Robie House
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Chicago Chinatown
- House of Blues
- American Writers Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Northerly Island
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Tommy Gun's Garage
- Chicago Loop
- Volo Auto Museum
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Louisiana