Top Illinois Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Illinois Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great first experience and I loved every moment of having that time to paint. I will be back"
* A traveler said: "Loved the improvements in river /bridge hygiene and access to wildlife- the showcase of green interventions."
* A traveler said: "It was the funniest way to see Chicago. The Segway girl, named Tammy, is the best. Ride a Segway is very easy, even for child’s."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. One of the best activities in Chicago! Our tour guide Fred was the best!!!! We would definitely do this again on our next visit"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our trip to Chicago. So much fun. Julia was the best tour guide ever. The stops foe Brews and Bites were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Segway rides are always fun, but add gorgeous weather, breathtaking scenery and VINCENT as a tour guide? PERFECTION. Chicago in September and Vincent's knowledge and humor were amazing. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. We ran out of time to see everything even starting at 11am-5pm. We will definitely be visiting again!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent and the Theatre is just amazing. From the history to the breathtaking details of its structure, it is a must see on your trip to Chicago!"
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the recipe & private class! We are going to make this many times! Instructor was so fun! Not intimidating at all!"
* A traveler said: "Completely charming and knowledgeable and willing to craft a menu experience just for our experience. I would totally recommend this instructor."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chicago Pedway
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Wrigley Field
- Chicago History Museum
- Northerly Island
- Chicago Temple
- Chicago Board of Trade Building
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Lincoln Monument
- Water Tower Place
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Lookingglass Theatre Company
- Six Flags Great America
- University of Chicago
- Second City
- Rookery Building
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Adler Planetarium
- House of Blues
- Jackson Park
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Louisiana