Top Hue Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
374 results | All Hue Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide and driver both had a great sense of humor. The visit to the tombs was my favorite part, but it was all educational and entertaining. The lunch was huge and delicious, Vietnamese pancakes from Hue, fried tofu, chicken and fish. I didn't need dinner after that. The best thing I have done in Vietnam to date."
* A traveler said: "Excellent solo tour. My guide was wonderful and answered all of my questions well and gave me plenty of information. She allowed me enough time to explore areas in my own time and at no point did I feel rushed. My driver was also excellent and had a good conversation with me as we went to pick up my tour guide (as she lived closer to the tunnels)."
* A traveler said: "Hue Private City Tour with Miss Xi, with Private Tours By Local Guides in Vietnam, on Jan-10, 2020, our guide Miss Xi was outstanding in her knowledge of Vietnam history, culture, food and people. Miss Xi organized our 8 hours day trip for a group of 8 people, in such a perfect way that we couldn't ask for a better guided tour, we had a great experience and highly recommend her for anyone that is looking for a nice great guide in Hue city, Miss Xi, thank you for a great day in your town. Amir"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "We had Chung drive us from Hue to Hoi An, he spoke very good English and was lovely to spend time with, he stopped whenever we wanted to and made recommendations along the way. We never felt rushed at any stop and he offered to take pictures and was very informative for the duration of the drive. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful drive with an excellent driver, Dung. Had plenty of stops for photo ops and as much time as I needed at each sight."
* A traveler said: "Thom is engaging, professional, knowledgeable and fun. He is well-prepared, knows all the answers and makes food an adventure. Thom raises the bar for all who follow. I hired him three times over five days and wish I had done more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to self-guide around main attractions. Mr Hoa provided useful background information to sites and Vietnamese culture en route and appeared whenever we were ready to move on. Great local venue for lunch. We paid for local official guide at Royal Palace; added little to enjoyment. Great day altogether and recommend Hoa as driver, companion."
* A traveler said: "My driver Dung was excellent.. Allowed me as much or as little time as I needed at the sights and a very safe driver too."
* A traveler said: "Nice to get off the beaten track and out of the city. Very safe drivers and humorous guides. Fun class with loads of food. Many thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Flag Tower (Ky Dai)
- Bao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)
- Tam Giang Lagoon
- Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)
- Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)
- Royal Antiquities Museum
- Thanh Toan Bridge
- Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
- Thai Hoa Palace
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Nine Dynastic Urns
- Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta