Royal Antiquities Museum
Tues-Sun 7am-5pm (closed on Mondays)
3 Le Truc Street, Hue, Vietnam
The Royal Antiquities Museum is located just outside the walls of the Citadel at number 3 Le Truc Street and can be easily reached on foot.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Royal Antiquities Museum?
What else should I know about attractions in Hue?
- Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Flag Tower (Ky Dai)
- Thai Hoa Palace
- Nine Dynastic Urns
- Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)
- Perfume River (Song Huong River)
- Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)
- Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Bao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)
- Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)
- Tomb of Tu Duc (Lang Tu Duc)
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Cat Tuong Quan Zen House
- Thanh Toan Bridge