Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)
Chương Dương, Phú Hòa, tp. Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
The food stalls at Dong Ba Market begin setting up at 3 a.m., and it’s in the early hours when the freshest food is sold at the lowest price. The market is open until 8.30 p.m., and there’s a convenient bus station inside the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Dong Ba Market (Cho Dong Ba)?
What else should I know about attractions in Hue?
- Perfume River (Song Huong River)
- Royal Antiquities Museum
- Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)
- Flag Tower (Ky Dai)
- Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Thai Hoa Palace
- Nine Dynastic Urns
- Tinh Tam Lake (Ho Tinh Tam)
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Bao Quoc Pagoda (Chua Bao Quoc)
- Bach Ma National Park (Vuon Quoc gia Bach Ma)
- Tomb of Tu Duc (Lang Tu Duc)
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Thanh Toan Bridge
- Cat Tuong Quan Zen House