* A traveler said: "Just seeing my son enjoy himself and see his favorite species dinosaurs sole quality mommy and son time"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "Pretty organized and maintained environment, even with the amount of people there, I felt there was still a lot of room and a lot to look at, great job to everyone who keeps that place running!"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "The instructor was one of the best ive seen very great time cause of his kindness and help.the experience was life changeing and i will tell everyone i know to try it once"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on our small group tour. It ended up just being us and the tour was great! Saw so many things we would have never seen by ourselves. The small group aspect was so nice because we were able to stay at some places longer and others shorter depending on our interests. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "I’ve been wanting to go skydiving for years, but took my 11 year old and his birthday squad instead. They really enjoyed it and Woody was an awesome instructor"
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Our space center tour with our guide, Bill, was absolutely exceptional. It was so much fun, and so very educational, to tour the center with a rocket scientist. Beyond being a space center insider and extremely informative, Bill was a generous and kind teacher as well. Our group of five started the day interested in space travel. Because of Bill, we ended our day filled with awe at what these amazing astronauts and engineers accomplished through their dedication. Beyond leading us effortlessly through the center and all of its exhibits, Bill also made sure he got great pictures of our group and ate lunch with us as well. His knowledge of the footprint of the center also helped us avoid crowds...giving us that much more time to see all the center has to offer. He fielded all questions with energy and interest, and was rightfully proud of our space program. Do not hesitate to book this tour with Bill. It is worth every penny...and much more. Thanks for an amazing day, Bill!"
* A traveler said: "Joyride was great! The owners Ronnie and Marna are amazing. They truly love the city of Houston and know where to find the best beer. We saw three unique and different breweries with lots of beer options. All breweries had an inside or outside option. We got to enjoy a nice beer or flight and have great conversation. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the city and the architecture. We had a wonderful time. Would recommend this to anyone going to Houston"
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "Gino was super! My flight had one delay after another, so je checked arrivals and sent a text as soon as I landed so I knew he was there."
* A traveler said: "The chicken taco and margaritas were the best! The veggie crepes should be changed to sweet. No one enjoyed that stop."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very friendly and experienced in the local traffic patterns. He was on time and delivered us in a safe and timely manner."
* A traveler said: "We found the whole excursion a very enjoyable experience. Our guide had an excellent sense of humidity and made the tour an interesting and informative time. We have no hesitation in recommending 5 stars to our guide"
* A traveler said: "Samantha was extremely knowledgeable about the bars and nearby attractions for us outsiders. She also made sure to let us know how to get back to where we started. She was also very engaging using the scream and reply."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Houston Zoo
- Houston City Hall
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Market Square Park
- Downtown Tunnels
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- The Health Museum
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Sam Houston Park
- Minute Maid Park
- Tanger Outlets
- Tranquility Park
- Houston Theater District
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Children's Museum of Houston
- Houston Museum District
- Downtown Aquarium
- Hermann Park
- George Ranch Historical Park
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Space Center Houston
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee