Top Hoi An How to Get Around
496 results | All Hoi An Tours
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "My Son is great and Bryan was an excellent guide. The whole experience was delightful. Definitely worth doing."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "We recently booked some other airport transfers thru a different channel and were fed up with their lateness. So we tried Aviator this time and were very impressed. Driver was early which meant a quick getaway as our flight was early. And a great comfy and spacious SUV. So 5* from us."
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "Very lovely staff, I was really nervous about the sea trekking but staff were lovely and reassuring. Fantastic experience. Not claustrophobic at all. Beautiful location"
* A traveler said: "A really good tour - family run (no biking required). Recipes all different from a previous cooking class incl a fabulous peanut sauce (recipes already received). Only downer was it poured rain just as the basket boat trip happened (umbrellas provided) !!!! BTB pickup van was a bit worn out but still got us from A to B."
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "This trip was fantastic! The driver and guide both arrived on time (early actually) and we got to My Son before it opened. Although it was a little rainy we were still able to get some good photos. Our guide Binh was very knowledgable and friendly. He was able to answer questions and appreciated when to stop talking and just allow us to view the area. I would highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, fantastic tour guide. Informative, fascinating, stunning. Loved it Will see you next time - thank you"
* A traveler said: "We made a streetfood-Tour in Hoi An and it was really nice. The guide knew a lot about the food and his English was very good as well. We were only four people which made it even a better experience. The price we paid was more than fair!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Hoi An old city is lovely and really easy to get around; the guide was very pleasant and informative, so it was worth taking the tour to get a sense of the city and its history before coming back and spending a bit more time wandering around the parts I wanted to see again"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with Thani and Tien of Grasshopper Adventures. The company was only three months old, all the bikes and equipment were excellent. There had been heavy rain for several days with only drizzle on and off on the day we took the tour. Biked out of Hoi An into the rural area, along country lanes and flooded areas. The locals, especially the children, were very friendly and loved having their photo taken. Stopped at a small market, sampled some food, went for coffee, visited Ancestor Temples. Lunch at the end of the cycle was really good. Air conditioned van to My Son. Exceptional day. Thank you Grasshopper Adventures."
* A traveler said: "Good tour and very informative and excellent guide"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Driver drove well and was polite and courteous. Snow our guide was fun knowledgeable and spoke good english. Whilst we had already been to the old city, Snow's in-depth local knowledge opened our eyes further."
* A traveler said: "Amazingly tasty with lots of personality. Great to see the best food places in Hoi An! Highly recommend the tour operator Christina. She added a lot of value to the experience. Thanks. Hope to visit again soon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cham Islands Snorkeling Tour by Wooden Boat from Hoi An
- My Son Sanctuary: Small Group Tour at 6am
- Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save!
- Hoi An Eco Cooking Class(Local market, Basket boat, crab fishing& cooking class)
- Morning Small group to Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta