Top Hobart Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "An important part in Australian History, The Port Arthur tour is a must for any Hobart visit. Our driver, Mark, is helpful and very knowledgeable - a great asset. His level of insight really helps draw a picture of the life in those times. The added stops were also amazing to see. I strongly suggest booking one of these tours."
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with Gareth. Apart from the Bonorong sanctuary, Richmond and Mt Wellington visits, he added a stop at a winery and a whiskey distillery after I mentioned being keen of those places. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Toby was a great guide full of interesting information. Lots of different landscapes to see. Smaller group of 12 makes a more personal experience"
* A traveler said: "Was a great experience! The stops we had were so beautiful, Richmond is great and every lookout, about the prison, it's ok but no much to see as it was destroy by fire. But something very important that made a difference was the tour guide Mark, very funny and full of knowledge!"
* A traveler said: "Mark the guide/driver was fantastic, Richmond was very pretty and interesting. I loved Bonorong, hearing about the animals and what the sanctuary does was so interesting. Really enjoyed feeding the kangaroos."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bruny Island Traveller - Gourmet Tasting and Sightseeing Day Trip from Hobart
- Bruny Island Day Tour, Includes Lunch and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
- Port Arthur Tour from Hobart
- Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond
- Full-Day Bruny Island Cruises Day Tour from Hobart
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Mount Field National Park
- Tasman Bridge
- Richmond Gaol
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Cascades Female Factory Historic Site
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Russell Falls
- Moorilla Winery
- Huon Valley
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Richmond Village
- Sullivan's Cove
- Battery Point
- North Hobart
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory