Top Hobart Food & Drink
53 results | All Hobart Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Excellent host, great tour and very well organised. It was good to see the host had such a solid relationship with all of the venues and i feel this gave us a better overall experience."
* A traveler said: "Very much enjoyed by all. Jarrod was very informative and friendly guide. We would recommend to friends and family. Rainforest and views from Mt Wellington the highlights and interesting information along the way!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "Such a great wine tour! Stel was an amazing tour guide. We went to some beautiful wineries and tried lots of delicious wines. A very intimate experience where we got to sit down and spend time with the winemakers."
* A traveler said: "Was a very nice tour done at a leisure pace.The tour guide PHIL was very knowledgeable and made the day extra special."
* A traveler said: "The Ferry ride was lovely & relaxing, Mona was incredible, staff all around are so helpful and friendly and the food amazing"
* A traveler said: "We had a really enjoyable day with Gino and Jack learning all about the history of the Tasmanian whisky industry and tasting some very good examples of the local product. Personal highlights were Killara and Hobart Distilleries. A highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Peter was very inspirational on how to prepare and organise your menu. The experience was amazing we learnt a lot & the best part we get to eat the meal. We also got a copy of the recipes & Menu Thank you Peter for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "The choice of wines amazing the cheese to die for the owner was super passionate about what he does the venue was very funky"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and tour company. Caitlin's customer service was absolutely amazing from the time she picked me up from Hobart to dropping me off to the hotel. Michael our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the coast line. We saw so much wild life such as seals, dolphins, birds, wombats, pademelons, wallabys and kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "The views were impressive and the weather was kind. Big thanks to our guide for his simple, helpful tips in the off-road sections.. Enjoyed the afternoon 😊"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The group size is small, the bus new and comfortable. Each day was exciting with interesting and beautiful places to explore. Morgan (tour guide and driver) was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and ready to answer any questions. This tour takes you round the whole island including Cradle Mountain, lunches were varied, fresh and very tasty. Accommodation cosy and comfortable. Trip good for both couples and solo travellers. Excellent overall."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - informative, active, lots of interesting sites. Awesome guides Luc and Chris, positive, helpful, well organized."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Hobart Sandy Bay
- Richmond Village
- Huon Valley
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Zoodoo Wildlife Park
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona)
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Moorilla Winery
- Russell Falls
- St. David's Cathedral
- Parliament House
- Tahune Forest AirWalk
- North Hobart
- Hobart Salamanca Market
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum
- Convict Trail
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory