Top Hobart Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Hobart Tours
In this hands on cooking class I am sharing and teaching new cooking techniques in a fun & safe environment. I strongly believe in local, seasonal products including my own organic vegetables, herbs, honey and eggs to produce a restaurant style 4 course lunch. The cooking class is designed to give you the confidence to produce the same menu at home without expensive equipment and tools. The experience includes all recipes & a little gift
LOVE TENNIS? Providing a unique tennis experience while visiting Hobart at a private residence. Come for a private lesson to brush up on your game or grab a group of friends or the family for a group lesson or simply a game with equipment and refreshments provided. Nestled in bushland 10 minutes from Hobart's CBD and as a former professional tennis player, we provide a unique location and tennis experience. All abilities welcome!
Admire Bruny Island by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the island. You’ll have the chance to see remote beaches, rugged coastlines and native wildlife like dolphins and fur seals as you cruise past steep cliffs and deep sea caves. Ferry transport to the island is included, plus morning tea and lunch on the island.
Book a 1- or 2-day pass on a Hobart hop-on hop-off bus tour for an easy way to explore the city's top attractions at your own pace. Travel by double-decker red bus to 20 stops around the city, where you can hop off whenever you wish to visit the places that interest you. Or opt to stay onboard the bus for the full loop.
Visit some of the top attractions outside of Hobart on this day trip to Mount Wellington, Mount Field National Park, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, and the historical town of Richmond.
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate, cider, and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Enjoy five of the top activities in Hobart in one day on this tour designed for those who are short on time in the city and don't want to miss its best experiences. Attractions include Salamanca Market (on Saturdays), Mount Wellington, city highlights, the historical nearby town of Richmond, and the option to visit either Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary or the MONA (Museum of Old and New Art).
Explore Hobart from the water on a kayak tour with an experienced guide. You have three options to choose from when booking: a 2.5-hour tour from central Hobart, a 7-hour tour past cliffs, caves and beaches or a 10-hour Tasman Peninsula tour. You’ll either admire Hobart’s bustling waterfront along the River Derwent, or take in the scenic wilderness outside the city on one of the full-day adventures. Learn paddling techniques from your guide, who also provides narration about the city and surrounding region.
Enjoy several of the Hobart area's highlights in one easy day on this tour. History enthusiasts will love visiting historic UNESCO-listed Port Arthur and Richmond village. Also spend time at a lavender farm with a distillery and cafe for some inspired food and drink, and enjoy beautiful coastal views from a cliff top walkway. This full-day tour will appeal to travelers with a range of interests.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Hobart?
The best Classes & Workshops in Hobart according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Hobart are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hobart experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Hobart are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hobart may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Hobart Convict Penitentiary Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Runnymede Tours & Tickets
- Russell Falls Tours & Tickets
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Moorilla Winery Tours & Tickets
- Constitution Dock Tours & Tickets
- Bruny Island Berry Farm Tours & Tickets
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & Tickets
- South Hobart Tours & Tickets
- North Hobart Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Sandy Bay Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Old and New Art (Mona) Tours & Tickets
- Queens Domain Tours & Tickets
- Richmond Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Mawson's Hut Replica Museum Tours & Tickets
- Mount Field National Park Tours & Tickets
- St. George's Anglican Church Tours & Tickets
- Battery Point Tours & Tickets
- Hobart Salamanca Market Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets