Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei) Tours and Activities
The Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei) is a museum in Hamburg's Speicherstadt district. Hamburg has a long history of being an important port city and center of trade. Over the centuries this has resulted in a large district of warehouses where goods were stored. Today these warehouses have been converted into museums, most of which reflect their former purpose. The Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei is a museum about coffee and coffee roasting where visitors will find interesting information about the countless varieties of coffee.
For 200 years Hamburg was a major hub of the coffee trade. The Speicherstadt coffee roaster company was originally connected with a company in Colombia, which is where they got the coffee from. Eight times a day, you can view the coffee roasting through live demonstrations and gain insight into the workings of a coffee roasting expert. Visitors can also learn about the process of growing, harvesting, and processing the coffee beans. You can also book coffee tastings ahead of time.
Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery also has a factory shop and a cafe.
Tours and Activities to Experience Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Speicherstadt & Hafencity - a city tour as a scavenger hunt
- Historic Hamburg Private And Customized Walking Tour
- ÂME DITATION meditation in the Hamburger Speicherstadt
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Frankfurt
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in North Holland