* A traveler said: "I booked this trip in advanced, and during the visit there were other people who paid half we paid. I am not happy with this. I have to mentioned the trip was worthy. So I do recommend it, but I sugggest to book in the destionation, in the hotel or other agents instead. Regards,"
* A traveler said: "Well worth doing - at almost any price actually about 79. Viator gave an almost immediate response either tour is available or not, and used Tang Tours. They were excellent. In particular they provided details of pickup times quickly. Guides were knowledgeable and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The rice terraces are spectacular no matter what the season. A great view of village life. Great food! A word of warning though: The road is a rough drive up the mountain, so if you have a bad back, consider giving this tour a miss."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a major highlight of our trip. Absolutely go to the rice terraces. The views are stunning and there is a lot of culture to be seen. Lily iwas our tour guide and she was a wealth of knowledge and spoke great English. Lunch was extremely tasty at a local cafe. Wear good shoes!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour. The guide was punctual, spoke very good English, did not rush and gave us time to take photos and even made many of us himself. He took care of great lunch and was willing to incorporate additional features in the tour (such as a tea plantation visit). Highly recommended choice."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was very cool guy.he can speak very good english.spots are speechless.i fully recommend this tour.i was in guilin only for one day and we did most of the must see places.thank you again"
* A traveler said: "We did the Longji Rice Terrace and sunset with fisherman combo tour. Our guide Jacky was knowledgeable, helpful, and had good and timely communication. We especially enjoyed the sunset photography with fisherman tour by Li River. The Longji Rice Terrace area was a bit over commercialized and less enjoyable. Overall good trip and tour guide. Would recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Andy was the right guide for us. From Yangshuo the drive was long but he was alert and attentive driving us safely to destination and back. The terraces was beautiful during this season and we had a great meal at a very scenic restaurant recommended by Andy."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very organised. Called the hotel to say he was stuck in traffic and would be 5 mins late. Would be hard to arrange getting to the rice terraces yourself so well worth the money. |We had a delicious lunch and the rice terraces were beautiful. Overall it was a very enjoyable day"
* A traveler said: "We were contacted personally in our hotel by the tour company to confirm our trip which was very good. We really enjoyed our trip which was led by a Chinese guide who had studied tourism and English at university."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Melody was wonderful! Had such a great day trip, saw everything we wanted to and more. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide. Very flexible with kids/teenagers! Knowledgeableand friendly. Thanks so much we had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Group: Longji Rice Terraced Fields and Minority Villages Tour
- Private Tour: Longsheng Culture and Longji Rice Terraces
- One Day Private Longshen Rice Terraces Tour Including Lunch
- Private Day Tour of Yangshuo Xianggong Mountain and Yulong Bamboo Boat
- Full/Half-day Xingping Photographic Sunset tour with the Fisherman
- Things to do in Southern China
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Guangzhou
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in Zhangjiajie
- Things to do in Macau SAR
- Things to do in Shenzhen
- Things to do in Nanchang
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Wuhan
- Things to do in Hanoi
- Things to do in Chengdu
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam