Top Guatemala Travel & Transportation Services
79 results | All Guatemala Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver picked us up directly from the airport with a sign with our name on it. As we were approaching Lake Atitlan he pulled over and we got to see a stunning view of all of the volcanoes and the lake. Thank you for a safe and easy trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great and friendly customer service. Super safe transportation. Courteous driver, Andres. Would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great service for a couple Canadians visiting Guatemala for the first time - Marlo was an excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "They were there waiting for me right where they said they would be, with a clear sign. Although, I think it would have been better if the driver was wearing a name tag with the agency's name on it. The van/vehicle was comfortable and clean. The driver drove safely to the hotel, helped with my luggage and spoke enough English to have brief conversations."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with this vendor. They picked us up on time in a clean, new vehicle, and brought us quickly and safely to our location."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I traveled up to Panajachel from Antigua in February 2020. VERY impressed with the immediate responses and communication of the Antiqua office. Our hotel pickup and delivery was seamless. The shuttle bus was a new, climatized, 16-passenger vehicle with a competent and courteous driver. Needless to say, we were very pleased with the level of service on all counts. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was a great trip and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of our guide David. He was extremely patient and answered every question we had. Highly recommend this service for people with limited time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing tour of downtown and the guide was absolutely perfect. He was so attentive and helpful as we were getting coffee and pastries"
* A traveler said: "The driver was right on time and very nice. We wanted to leave later but were advised on leaving earlier because of traffic. They were right!! Great transfer!"
* A traveler said: "We didn't arrive until 1 am and had to change money and pass through customs, but father and son were waiting for us with signs at both exits from the airport. They brought a minivan and fit all of our 6 large pieces of luggage in there with our 3 large bodies with room to spare. The 40 min ride to our Airbnb in Antigua was full (in Spanish) of local information, talk of the weather, and updates on the local Covid vaccination efforts. (With only 3% of the country vaccinated, masks still required indoors AND out with temperature checks and hand sanitizer at indoor entrances.) They offered additional shuttle service to our next destinations. Wonderful trip! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We needed to get from Panahachel to Guatemala Airport for a 3:00 pm flight, leaving Pana at 9:00. Although the shuttle left 15 to 20 minutes late, the ride was smooth, and got us to the airport with time to spare. We did not travel through Antigua. The van was clean and in great condition."
* A traveler said: "Safe, reliable n professional Recommend for families, business & for tours/ tourists. Courteous n English speaking"
* A traveler said: "The best!!!! I just found the best way out of any airport! Hope you offer this in Vietnam. I'm hoping to be there next summer."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Relief Map (Mapa en Relieve)
- Biotopo del Quetzal
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Pacaya Volcano
- Maya Biosphere Reserve (Reserva de la Biosfera Maya)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Xetulul Theme Park (Gran Parque de Diversiones Xetulul)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Petén Forest
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Actún Can Caves
- Estación Biológica las Guacamayas (EBG)
- Petencito Zoo
- Plaza de la Constitución (Parque Central)
- Volcán San Pedro
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Lanquín Caves (Grutas de Lanquín)
- National Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology (MUNAE)
- Aguateca Archaeological Site
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Coban
- Things to do in El Salvador
- Things to do in Belize
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Oaxaca